Upgrade your car with hub centric rings to improve performance and keep your wheels in perfect alignment. Hub centric rings are precision machined to ensure a snug fit and keep your car running like new.Check price on
Hub-centric Rings are essential automobile components designed to ensure a secure fit between the wheel and hub assembly. They provide an added level of safety for any vehicle, preventing vibration, slippage, and other damage associated with poor wheel fitment.Check price on
- Valve caps can protect the valve, prevent the water, dust or sand into the tire; preventing the valve from leaking, ensure the safe driving.
- Easy to install, 12pcs valve stem caps, it's can easily tightened use your hand. Beautiful appearance, fits vehicles of various colors.Check price on
- NOT HUB CENTRIC. These spacers will not center to the Vehicle Hub or Wheel Hub. EXPECT SOME PLAY in the spacer fitment when put over the studs/bolts.
- Universal Fit: 5 x 108mm (5 x 4.25), 5 x 110mm, 5 x 112mm, 5 x 114.30mm (5 x 4.50), 5 x 115mm, 5 x 120.65mm (5 x 4.75), 5 x 120mm, 5 x 127mm (5 x 5.00), 5 x 130mm, 5 x 135mmCheck price on
- 【Perfect Fitment】Compatible with Ford Focus 2017 Electric, Focus 2018 I3 1.0L (without RS; with ST); Focus 2013-2017/2013-2014 l4 2.0L
- 【Position】Front Right Passenger SideCheck price on
- Available in 15” 16” 17” and 18” diameters with various widths and off-sets
- Gloss black painted finish with machined flange and center capCheck price on
- 【Exact OEM Fit】2012-2016 for Ford Focus. [Specific Details: For Models without Auto Parking System]
- 【Function & Features】Each parts with protective coating makes it easier to disassemble, High quality wheel hub assembly make you enjoy your vehicle in a safe and smooth.Check price on
- Easy 2 Button Design to read and clear codes
- CD catalog of 7000 Trouble codes and descriptionsCheck price on
- Highest quality Genuine Clarity VVS1 Color D Ideal cut stunning Flawless Center Stones
- Solid premium 14k stamped goldCheck price on
If after replacing the rims you began to notice a strange knocking or rattling noise coming from the suspension, the reason may be that the new rims are not seated tightly enough on the hub. To eliminate this problem, install a hub-centric ring - this will remove excess space and make the rim fit snugly in place, thus eliminating noise and vibration.